100% Cotton ~ Twice mercerised for that soft, lusterous sheen finish and the threads are hand washable and the colours resists fading or running.
The Full range is available of 440 solid colours.
The 8 metre skein is made up of six individual strands enabling the user create finer detailed work (one or two strands) as well as getting maximum background filling quickly by using all six strands.
The split strands also allows the stitcher to twist the threads of two (or more) colours together thereby creating new variations of colour blend which can add some spectacular results to the finished project.
PERFECT APPLICATION FOR:
- Cross stitch and Fine Tapestry work.
- Any form of free style embroidery by complementing the hand-dyed threads used in the project
- Ideal for pictured smocked patterns in the form of Bishop and Square Yoke style
- Jewellery making in the popular woven bracelets known as Friendship Bracelets.
Price quoted is per skein.
100% Pure New Wool – The natural components of pure wool give a soft finish to the work.
The wool is spun as a twisted 4 ply yarn which gives a consistent coverage to the applied surface.
PERFECT TO USE FOR
- Canvas and Tapestry work where the many shades give good results for both modern and vintage pictures and patterns
- Wool carpet repairs and darning as the 4 strands can be split for finer use. They are also Colourfast and Mothproof.
Please Note – Price is per skein and there are 10 metres per skein